Employer: Hays Travel
Contract: Full-time, Modern Apprenticeship
Salary: £8,415 per year
Closing Date: 27/07/21
Whilst beginning to learn about the business and how we operate, you will be provided with ongoing training and support to help develop your customer service and selling skills. You will learn how to adapt to working within a fast paced sales environment, gain travel product knowledge and develop confidence and flair which will enable you to meet customer’s needs. This apprenticeship is perfect to develop your passion for travel. Working in the sales division requires hard work, excellent customer service skills and a firm grasp on product knowledge.
With a positive and results driven attitude, you will recommend a range of holiday experiences and ancillary products with a view to achieving your individual and team sales targets.
You will also be focussed towards completing the apprenticeship programme with the determination to be successful in your role.
-To be committed and dedicated to completing the apprenticeship programme within the 24 month timescale, attending all compulsory training workshops
- To undertake any other duties that may fall into the job criteria
- To conform with all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
- To treat all employees, customer and suppliers with dignity and respect
- This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the post but simply reflects the key areas involved.
What will I learn?
- Maximise individual and branch sales.
- Assist with day-to-day operation of the branch.
- Responsible for self-learning and personal development.
- Develop product knowledge on destinations and tour operators services.
- Processing customer’s documentation to a high standard.
- Incoming and outgoing post.
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is provided at all times.
- Effectively perform administrative duties.
- Develop skills necessary to meet sales targets.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Organised and enthusiastic with a positive approach.
- Good basic spelling and grammar.
- Desire to learn and progress within the company.
What qualification or qualities are required?
-Ideally 5 GCSE’s A-C or equivalent including English & Maths.
-Previous work experience or travel qualification relevant to the industry however not essential.
Technical Skills Required
-Basic knowledge of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to utilise its key functionalities.
-Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
-File management skills.
-Web navigation skills.
If you would like to share any job opportunities or vacancies please email email@example.com with further details.