Employer: Turnbull & Scott
Closing Date: Friday 29th February
Founded in 1933, Turnbull & Scott has its roots in Hawick in the Scottish Borders. We design and manufacture high-end heat exchangers in the UK. Over the years we have extended our reach significantly and now, with 3 divisions, we have a loyal customer base across the energy, nuclear, chemical, food & drink, paper & packaging, and pharmaceutical industries as well as the public and commercial sectors.
• Industrial Heat Exchangers
• Commercial & Industrial Heaters
The successful applicants will be trained in a variation of skills within our workshop from any of the following:
• Finning tubes
• Sheet Metal Fabrication
• Machining - Powder Coating
• Electrical Heating Assembly
Although no engineering experience is required, candidates must:
• Show an interest in engineering - Have a good knowledge of maths
• Be enthusiastic to learn and an interest in problem solving
• Self-motivated with good IT skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
If you think you have the correct skills and passion to work in with us, please get in touch by e-mail with your CV to email@example.com. Closing dates for applications will be Friday 29th January 2021.
If you would like to share any job opportunities or vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org with further details.