Closing Date: N/A
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this position involves working in a fast-moving sales and service environment, the Customer Service Advisor will be expected to operate and thrive within an extremely busy sales environment. Previous experience in a customer service role (face to face or in a contact Centre) – is essential.
1) Handling inbound and outbound calls from customers.
2) Day to day management of specific customer accounts. From order placement through to shipping.
3) Demonstrate an acceptable level of both product and process knowledge to confidently and competently manage customer interactions.
4) Provide assistance to resolve issues and queries over the telephone.
5) Ensure all Customer issues are logged following the department escalation process where necessary.
6) Effectively manage any issues raised and look to resolve where manageable or escalate where appropriate.
7) Collaborating with various internal departments to provide the best possible customer service.
8) Complete all tasks within timescales agreed and any other duties that may be reasonably asked of you
1) Confident clear and professional telephone manner (voice, language, and rapport building).
2) You should possess the ability to demonstrate the following range of call management skills a) Active listening, b) Questioning & Summarising, c) identifying needs and matching solutions d) Opening and Closing the call.
The incumbent will need to demonstrate on a sustained basis in their employment the following:
1) To communicate clearly with existing and potential external partners and to other staff at Emtelle, in respect to activities processes and methodologies employed in the department.
2) Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
3) Time Management, they will deliver a high and sustained standard of attendance and timekeeping.
4) A focus on cost management, and absolute adherence to Health and Safety and Quality Requirements.
1) GCSE/National 5 or above in Mathematics or to a demonstrable equivalent standard: Essential
2) GCSE/National 5 or above in English or to a demonstrable equivalent standard: Essential
1) Experience in customer service activity. Experience of exporting goods would be desirable.
2) Problem solving and call handling experience.
3) Ability to effectively interact with team members at all levels of the organisation
4) Ability to work with/communicate effectively to internal and external clients
5) Strong PC skills, experience with planning and production tools such as ERP/MRP systems: Desirable
1) Sense of urgency in completing tasking to required targets in terms of output quality and time.
2) Ability to work as part of and lead a team: Essential
3) Ability to communicate effectively with fellow employees and customers: Essential
4) Ability to communicate effectively with and respond effectively to Higher Management: Essential
5) Demonstrate time management & leadership skills.
6) Ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet strict deadlines.
7) Ability to design processes, evaluate results and drive solutions to improve the processes.
8) Using logic and reasoning to offer solutions to problems.
9) Strong organizational and communication skills.
10) Mentor others in new processes and procedures.
11) Proficiency with computer software programs (Microsoft Office, MS Dynamics AX
If you would like to share any job opportunities or vacancies please email firstname.lastname@example.org with further details.