Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing Date: N/A
"We are looking for an original and creative individual with a passion for writing to help us create original and engaging content for our new product launches this summer. Working in the online retail area, this role would suit a current student, recent graduate or talented school leaver looking to build copywriting and marketing experience. We would encourage anyone with the appropriate skills to apply, no matter their background or degree area. This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding ecommerce business in an exciting area, dealing with leading international sports brands."
Create original, relevant, and engaging copy to help us launch our new products across our website and other marketing channels.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Research, plan and create unique product copy for the new launches taking place over the summer
• Contribute to SEO-led improvements for site and product pages
• Assist in the rolling out our summer marketing plan
• Ideally you will have experience of writing copy, but the ability to demonstrate creative writing is key
• You must have an excellent command of the English language and the ability to produce accurate copy
• You will need to be highly efficient with great organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• A passion for and understanding of Rugby or sport in general would be very useful, but is not essential
Areas of Opportunity:
As part of your time with us, there may be opportunities to get involved in other areas of Rugbystore’s digital output, depending on interest/experience e.g.:
• Support with product photography set-up and editing
• Creating original, engaging written content for blog and social
• Developing multimedia content for use on the public site and social
• Assisting with the day-to-day commercial operations at an exciting time for Rugbystore
Founded in 1999 Rugbystore is a market leading online retailer, selling a wide range of rugby clothing, kit and boots to fans and players at all levels across the UK and world-wide. Now under new ownership, Rugbystore is ambitious to grow its presence in a thrilling sector. You can find out more about Rugbystore at www.rugbystore.co.uk
To apply for this Copywriter position, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to share any job opportunities or vacancies please email email@example.com with further details.