Employer: Lemon & Thyme
Salary: £10,006 - £16,000 per year
Closing Date: 22/07/22
"We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual to join our kitchen team. You'll take on a full-time role in the kitchen under the supervision of passionate chefs. You will assist in the day to day running of the kitchen, ensuring all procedures are completed to a high standard."
Who we are looking for:
This role would suit a young person who wishes to begin a career in Hospitality. We offer a fully SQA verified work based Apprenticeship Scheme which enables junior chef's to learn their trade in a supportive & structured environment gaining the skills to become a highly skilled chef.
What will I learn?
*Help to co-ordinate food preparation
* Help to prepare and cook food
* Help with quality management of food
* Maintain hygiene standards in the kitchen, to meet requirements and
ensure action points are addressed in a timely manner
* Assist generally in the kitchen as directed
* Receive training so that you can assist with maintaining accurate records.
What qualification or qualities are required?
You’ll have a head start in this vacancy if you’ve completed a Foundation Apprenticeship in a related field. We’ll need you to provide evidence of your qualification and show you gained the relevant skills from your placement
* You must have positive and friendly outlook and attitude.
*You must be reliable & trustworthy
*You must be enthusiastic about working in the hospitality industry.
* You must be passionate about cooking.
* You must be willing to learn new skills and undertake instructions to support with your development.
If you would like to share any job opportunities or vacancies please email email@example.com with further details.